Friday, August 2, 2013

Daddy slacks, little sister helps

This bag was the very definition of "phoning it in". I was getting ready for work in the morning when I discovered: A) I had not made a bag and B) G was not conveniently having hot lunch that day. And anyone who knows me well knows I don't exactly give myself a lot of extra time in the morning.  

To make up for it (as if my 5-year old son would recognize it was whipped with hastey-flakes and sloppy sauce), I put it on a bag that younger sister had drew on a few days earlier. She was helping daddy. I even had made a point to archive what she was drawing pictures of.

Snoopy lunch bag
Snoopy
My labels below are hard to read. Starting top left and working clockwise, the drawings are of: a machine, a bunny, daddy (me), a bathtub and a house. Or so I was told at the time.

Talia's lunch bag art



1 comment: