Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pinocchio

This was the beginning of a very exhausting week. I don't even remember why, now (as I ma now posting it about a month after the fact. Indeed, the last month has been somewhat tiresome). I think perhaps I was sick. At any rate, this bag almost didn't happen.

My daughter asked for Pinocchio (where that request came from, I have no idea). My wife, seeing my exhaustion, was just beginning to gently let my daughter down on her expectations of a bag the next morning. Then I rallied. I remembered that the bar is set pretty low for pleasing a 5 year old, and I could afford 10 minutes. I didn't even have the energy to find a pencil for the initial sketch. Thankfully, my son was eating hot lunch, so I only had to tiredly crank out one bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment